Enquiries for The Island
The Island brings a dose of European beach club culture to Sydney Harbour and is Australia’s only floating club venue across 350 square meters of space. Five-star service is complemented by VIP cabanas and daybeds, and a contemporary white facade with modern décor that can adapt to any variety of event charters and Harbour functions.
The completely modular design means The Island can be set up to adopt any vision or concept, with activities such as fishing, clay pigeon shooting, water ski shows and fireworks.
The venue also has a fully retractable roof and side covers to ensure complete coverage during wet weather, whilst simultaneously being able to facilitate a unique open-air space. Fantastic cocktail waitresses, a fully-staffed bar and kitchen; and some of Sydney’s best DJs are a given on The Island.
Guests will be escorted to the venue via a private 50-seat water taxi and courtesy boats, which are on-call for the duration of every function, enabling guests to come and go as they please. The Island is a superb event space that can be positioned anywhere in the Harbour for intimate internal functions, or large-scale media launches with maximum exposure.
- Fully licensed cocktail bar
- Open-air space
- Day beds, VIP cabanas and beach chairs
- Supervised sea pool in the Harbour with Life Guards
- State of the art sound system and DJ equipment
- Fully extendable roof and side covers
- 50 seat private water taxi service available for duration of event
- Ability to position anywhere on Sydney Harbour
- Time and transport necessary for bump in and bump out